Senior Communications Manager - APAC
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Renee Chan
Date posted 04 June 2022hong-kong marketing/communications-pr 2022-06-04 2022-08-03 marketing Hong Kong Island HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading Financial Services company headquartered in Europe is now looking for an experienced Senior Communications Manager to join their regional Communications team in Hong Kong. The successful candidate must have solid experience in working with senior level stakeholders on Communications planning and strategies on a regional level. Bilingual fluency in English and Mandarin is needed to be successful in this position.
About the role:
- Develop & implement communication strategy to enhance the organisation’s Asia’s brand internally in APAC
- Prepare and publish internal and external communications (e.g. press release, website content, internal announcement, newsletters), and coordinate to deliver through various internal and external media (corporate website, internal website, LinkedIn, APAC magazine, etc.).
- Support management in preparing presentation and speech for internal and external communications, meeting presentation and branding
- Develop creative, clear-written material in support of the organisation’s Asia & regional office’s communication strategies
- End-to-end management of regional events and communication programs, such as Seminars, Leadership Forums
- Plan and organise CSR events in HK and communications on a regional basis to demonstrate the organisation’s commitment to sustainability.
- Support and oversight on corporate branding in local entities.
- Review local entities’ press release drafts, ensure press release drafts go through the whole validation process, support in writing of reactive Q&As, internal & external official notes and share a bi-monthly media relations report.
- Brand image guardian – ensure all actions taken, every material published, messages shared are in line with the organisation’s brand identity & visual guideline, and shared systematically with the Group & the organisation’s Headquarters
- Digital communications/Corporate website - follow local entities campaign and communications on corporate website/social media
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Communications with 12-15+ years of relevant experience, particularly in branding, mass/social media, copy writing and event management.
- Demonstrate the ability & agility to work well in a small team, as team player and project leader.
- Demonstrable experience across emerging markets in South East Asia
- Sense of urgency and result oriented
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, multi-task and a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented, and good in organization skill and project management.
- Strong storytelling, communication and interpersonal skills.
- High proficiency in MS Office with excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills, social media apps and common online communication tools.
- Bilingual Fluency in English & Chinese (oral and written) is a must
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 June 2022One of the Top tired FMCG company in Hong Kong is currently looking for Product Marketing talents to join their family for 2022 business plan
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 June 2022Role Overview: This role will be responsible for supporting Asia Pacific zone business in identifying and developing customer advocates. This is a 1 year contract with an American computer software company.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 22 June 2022Role Overview: This role will lead product approvals for publishing category all markets with a focus on China and Japan, as well as wider creative support for GCG Asia team. This is a 2 years contract with a leading global media and entertainment company.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 16 June 2022Role Overview: The role will be responsible for addressing customer/ merchants enquiries related to consumption voucher scheme initiatives. This is a 6 months contract with a leading global bank.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 13 June 2022Responsibilities • Heavily involved in design and deliver integrated digital marketing programmes, from concept, execution to analytics and closely work with Marketing Director • Develop and deliver channel-focused digital marketing campaigns with APAC marketing managers and Brand managers to (Including target audience research marketing related assets creation, UTM tracking for PR and digital marketing campaigns, paid advertising, paid social media campaigns, SEM and analytics report) • Maximize our partnership programmes and initiatives by partnership with industry partners • Oversee internal and external marketing asset production, delivery, and distribution; work with Brand team and get assets approved • Develop KPIs to assess and monitor campaign success and deliver reports for all integrated marketing campaigns • Supporting APAC Marketing team to grow engagement across social media channels • Create content for marketing and communications campaign