Assistant Corporate Communications Manager
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Jason Tsui
Date posted 27 September 20192019-09-27 2019-11-26 property-and-housing Hong Kong HK HKD 360000 480000 480000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a well known listed real estate company and is still growing with its extensive business. They have recently restructured and forming a new team to further grow the business. They are now looking for a high calibre to join their corporate communications team.
- To shape the Company’s overall public relations, external and internal communications strategy
- To provide strategic plan and be able to support the development of thought leadership content including speeches and presentations to promote the Company’s brand objectives
- To support company newsletter, brochure and press release writing
- To manage and organize media interviews and events for the senior management team
- To handle media enquiries and media coordination, eg. press materials, Q&As, interviews, forums etc
- To collaborate with internal and external parties to develop PR events calendar eg. speaking events, media events, etc.
- Degree holder or above in Communications, Business Studies, Journalism or related discipline;
- 5-7 years relevant experience in comms/corp comms, with MNC or PR Agency background is a plus;
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese