Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant James Radcliffe
Date posted 28 August 20192019-08-28 2019-10-27 marketing Hong Kong HK HKD 500000 600000 600000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a global leader in blockchain technologies. Working with corporates, institutions and governments to create best-in-class solutions that build trust and increase efficiency. Their offering spans the full blockchain ecosystem including blockchain solutions and advisory, financial services, and blockchain and AI infrastructure. The global marketing team is based in Hong Kong and serves as the first point of contact and voice of the firm. The team shapes the firm’s intellectual capital and positioning covering blockchain solutions and advisory, financial services, and blockchain and AI infrastructure across a variety of offline and online communications channels. Besides producing the content and managing the production process, the team is keen on implementing metrics to track and maximise the impact of the content.
The role works closely with the Head of Communication and marketing managers to identify editorial needs, and with various subject matter experts (“SME”) within the firm to develop different types of content. The content includes and is not limited to thought leadership, press releases, blog posts and marketing materials. Target audience ranges from governments, institutions, corporates and media. The role strives to leverage the knowledge of SMEs and his/her own individual marketing and editorial skills to make each piece of content on-brand, relevant, differentiated, thought-provoking, and actionable.
• Bachelor degree or higher with 5+ years of writing experience, with understanding of fintech, investment and blockchain preferred
• Superior writing and editorial skills in English, marketing/copywriting experience a plus
• Displays a reporter-like tenacity to react to market events, generate high-quality content under tight deadlines, within hours or next day
• Demonstrates ability to turn complex technology subject matters into compelling stories that effectively promotes the firm’s capabilities, engages the target audience, and drives the desired actions
• Strong interviewing skills; demonstrated ability to synthesize various viewpoints and translate those views into thoughtful marketing and educational pieces
• Passionate about creating client engaging content and keen on evaluating content impact for continuous improvement
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent time management and project management skills
• Process-driven, attentive to details with proven experience of managing content production processes
• Highly flexible; comfortable working with ambiguity, frequently changing deadlines and minimal supervision