Business Development & Marketing Assistant (MNC)
Salary guarantee bonusFULL_TIME
Consultant Gloria Yu
Date posted 19 October 2018 2018-10-192018-12-18 marketing 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong
Our client is one of the leading international law firms focus on financial and commercial markets. They are looking for a high caliber to join their business development team in Hong Kong. The role offers the opportunity for involvement in internal and external communications, client relationship development initiative, pitching and various research activities.
- Coordinating a broad range of events including panel and speaking engagements, substantive seminars and conferences, socials events
- Assisting in maintenance a full suite of marketing collateral, including office and practice profiles, lawyers' profiles, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Assisting in the production of credentials statements, proposals and presentations.
- Working alongside the Greater China team to update web pages for Greater China pages and maintain our social media platforms.
- Coordinating legal directory submissions, awards submissions and other surveys. .
- Assisting with special projects as required including client, industry and market research.
- bachelor’s degree, preferable in business administration, marketing and law
- Experience in business development and marketing, in a professional services environment would be a significant advantage
- Proficiency of written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Self-motivated, ability to perform under pressure, strong interpersonal skills along with the ability to work collaboratively within a team
- Advanced PC skills, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel