Global Communications Manager (MNC)
Salary HKD720,000 - HKD960,000 per annum + Medical, Bonus
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Jason Ng
Date posted 11 July 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Our client is the world's largest manufacturer of industrial supplies. It operates in 90 locations globally. The Global Communications Manager leads the development and implementation of a comprehensive strategic communication plan to strengthen the visibility and reputation of the brand and its products. This role will report to the General Manager while working alongside a global communications team.
- Develop and implement global communications strategy with General Manager and the executive team
- Oversee external and internal communications, ensuring all communications vehicles connect to core message pillars
- Serve as a communications consultant to senior management
- Content generation; think and write strategically and creatively about a range of corporate issues in a variety of media, including, but not limited to, press releases, remarks, briefing documents and blog posts
- Develop and manage brand communications, and build the division’s overall reputation among journalists and position it through key global media
- Manage content pull-through on external website and provide digital content and strategy into digital and social media assets.
- Coordinate market and customer-related communications activities across regions
- Reputation management and crisis communications
- Develop and deliver an annual internal communications strategy, with goals of promoting strategy and brand awareness and inspiring employee engagement across the company
- Bachelor degree in journalism, marketing or mass communications
- At least 10 years of work experience in strategic communications
- Good knowledge of social media tools and enterprise social networks
- Excellent command of English
Click "Apple Now" button! Get in touch by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)!