Marketing & Communications Manager
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Lucy Hunter
Date posted 30 April 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Our client is a Fintech company with a focus on Blockchain technology. They have a strong presence in Hong Kong and they are looking for an experienced Marketing Communications Manager to lead their content marketing. They are looking for a qualified Marketing & Communications Manager to join their Marketing team who is experienced in developing marketing strategies & campaigns that are effective globally. Ultimately they are looking for someone that can work within the Marketing Team to drive projects, including video, branded content, and coordinated event campaigns forward in an organised and successful way.
- Develop & deliver Marketing & Communication strategies along with relevant stakeholders in the department.
- Create, plan & drive creative content marketing campaigns that increase brand awareness & user adoption.
- Effectively manage & oversee the annual budget for marketing & communication activities, ensuring cost effectiveness and timely reporting.
- Ensure all campaigns are done on time, within scope & budget.
- Work with third party vendors on marketing campaigns including video creation, branded media, and additional advertising.
- Work with internal departments on marketing requests.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in marketing, communication, business or related field
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Project management
- Ability to manage a small group of people
- Proven experience in managing budgets efficiently & effectively
- Proficient in social listening tools & measurement techniques
- Excellent written & verbal English language skills is a must