Senior Manager, RFP Writer
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Lucy Hunter
Date posted 29 March 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
One of the leading International Insurance companies is seeking a Senior Manager, RFP Writer. This role will assist the team head in the management of the proposals function. The individual is to execute, manage & maintain standard process/prodecures for the proposal services team. Independent judgement is required to plan, prioritise & organise a diversified workload & seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.
- Drive sales & revenue growth through the management of the RFP process.
- Complete high quality RFPs which properly reflect the company's asset management capabilities.
- Review & verification of all RFP requirements, completion of proposal responses & co-ordination of final proposal review.
- Collaborate with sales team & relevant stakeholders to determine strategic approach for proposals.
- Partner with colleagues in other regions to facilitate the coordination of proposal service & efforts globally.
- Draft content & coordinate input received from internal departments.
- Assume primary responsibility for RFP review & consistency/accuracy.
- Provide support in review/update of standard contents in the firm's content management tool & external consultant databases.
- Provide reporting of proposal service actvity levels to senior management.
- Degree holder
- Min. 5 years experience in the financial services industry with relevant proposal writing experience
- Knowledge of the asset management industry's practices, products & trends
- Fluent in both English & Chinese
- Excellent communication & presentation skills, including technical writing & editing
- Ability to work with a diverse range of people who possess a variety of skills & experience
- Detail orientated with excellent organisation & project management skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise & execute tasks to meet strict deadlines
- Proficiency in suite of PC applications