Business Development Assistant
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Gloria Yu
Date posted 30 March 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Our client is an international law firm based in London with 30 offices globally. To expand their business and brand awareness in Hong Kong, they are now looking for a high calibre candidate to join their business development team in Hong Kong. The team are mainly responsible with event management, direct marketing, PR communication and expertise in bids and sales.
- The role will report to Business Development Manager
- Collaborate with Business Development Manager to execute brand awareness and ensure the activities are aligned to the APAC BD strategic plan
- Prepare presentation and pitch materials to our client including brochures, technical guides, legal briefings, newsletter campaigns, capability descriptions, bios, press releases and other collateral
- Coordinate all logistics events/conference, working with external event organisers to deliver successful events/campaigns and interact with other functional areas to expand network
- Degree in Business Administration, Journalism, Marketing or relevant Discipline
- Minimum 1 year of experience in marketing, candidate from event management or law/finance industry would be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is a must and Mandarin is essential.
- Good multitasking skill, detail-oriented and good time management skills
- Oversea returnee is also welcome to apply