Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Lucy Hunter
Date posted 26 March 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
One of the leading and longest establish law firms in Hong Kong are looking for a PR Manager to join their multinational team. This role will report directly to the Head of BD & Marketing, Asia & Global PR Director to provide support in setting the agenda for media relations for Asia. You will collaborate with the Global PR Team to develop & implement a comprehensive media strategy (incuding both traditional media & social media) that raises firm, practice & partner profiles in aligment with the firm's strategic business development goals.
- Excellent critical thinking, strategic planning, problem-solving & interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated superior written & verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience in Publin Relations, ideally within an agency or in-house press office.
- Publications experience including editorial scheduling, drafting & editing skills.
- Experience in leveraging self generated content to drive conversation about an event.
- Proven track record of media success.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Experience in Legal, Accounting, Consulting or Professional Services.
- Flexible, collaborative management style - highly team orientated.
- Passionate about working with media & enthusiastic about delivering thoughts & ideas on how to innovate current processes.
- Thrive under pressure
- Rapidly acquire knowledge of organisational structure, dept policies & procedures.
- Ability to establish and develop senior level relationships with partners & stakeholders across the firm.
- Native/fluent english (spoken & written)
- Native/fluent mandarin (spoken & written)
- Undergraduate degree in Public Relations, Communications, Media or related subject.
- 8-10 years demonstrated success in managing public relations & internal/external communications in a corportate environment.