Salary HKD300,000 - HKD360,000 per annum + Discretionary Bonus
Location Central and Western District
Consultant Jason Tsui
Date posted 15 March 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A well-known registered Charitable Institution in Hong Kong which provides free information and professional services to people in need. They are now seeking an English Content Writer to join their marketing team. Office located in Central.
• Writing different marketing and PR materials for the organisation and assist in writing corporate communications materials
• Plan the content for pitch, press release, leaflets, advertorials, Facebook, etc.
• Organise newsletter and annual report publishing and able to work closely with in-house/out-sourced designers for featured stories writing
• Establish copywriting guidelines; proofread and edit write-ups in English if necessary; oversee layouts and check contents for accuracy and errors
• Assist media relations through press pitching
• Degree holder in Journalism or a related field
• 3-5 years of experience in English content writing, copy writing; a PR writer or English editor being able to write in different styles and tones is a plus
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and word processing software
• Able to work on multiple project with tight schedule, a good team player who can also work independently
• Good communication and research skills
• Overseas returnee are welcomed
They advocate work-life balance, provide 5 days work week with 15 days annual leaves, dental and medical benefits are also provided upon successful completion of probation.