Senior PR Manager (Tourism, Listed Company)
Salary HKD720,000 - HKD960,000 per annum
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Jason Ng
Date posted 26 February 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
This is a newly created role. The Senior PR Manager is responsible for developing and implementing corporate brand and communication strategies with a focus on uplifting the brand image and awareness.
- Lead the development of PR strategy, planning a calendar including steps to take with press along the way, planning how to pitch across business, fashion, social impact etc.
- Establishes the PR budget and metrics
- Oversee the production and distribution of regional media releases and coverage
- Proactively own strategic communications around group initiatives in partnership with Branding & Communications team, leveraging external agencies as needed
- Ensure ongoing and relentless focus on telling the great brand stories via a variety of channels that most effectively reach all our target audiences and stakeholders
- Oversees and supervises PR resources and agency relationships to ensure quality and timeliness of work produced
- Identify and develop strategic relationships with key media partners to strongly position the organisation and key corporate executives as industry and brand leaders
- Manage influencer engagement / product seeding, building relationships and goodwill
- Manage the senior management public profile and media opportunities – from speaking engagements, panel participations, to op-eds - gaining their trust and confidence
- Develop and manage the crisis management communications process and implementation plans that include disaster recovery and damage limitations. Ensure that the organisation is prepared for crisis communications actions by implementing media and crisis communication training for key personnel. Execute crisis communications for corporate, brand specific and hotel level crises
- Manage the PR Senior Associate
- Develop and adapt Communications Policies, Guidelines and Training Programmes
- A Bachelor's Degree in PR, Communications or Journalism
- Minimum 8 years' experience in PR preferrably sizable companies
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good connection with local media, international a plus (either direct or indirect network)
Our client is a blue-chip conglomerate listed in Hong Kong. They advocate cultural tourism, art for leisure with generous investments in local and regional initiatives.
Join a dynamic and energetic team!
Their office is based in Tsim Sha Tsui.