Senior Manager, Channel Marketing
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Nick Jones
Date posted 08 February 2017
There is an opportunity to join a leading insurer in a Senior Manager, Channel Marketing role. This position with be responsible for developing and implementing channel marketing strategy, working with front-line staff and acting as a strategic advisor on marketing material.
- To coach and motivate front line professionals to drive sales via marketing initiatives in order to achieve business target as well as to assist team head to formulate and deliver relevant business/marketing communications across all channels
- To partner with channels leaders to collect ongoing feedback for continuous improvements on marketing initiatives
- To lead and monitor awareness of new product launch and marketing projects across all channels
- To design and arrange channel events to enhance product knowledge and sales effectiveness
- To manage client marketing activities for channel business development
- University degree of any discipline (preferably in business or marketing)
- A minimum of 8 years relevant sales / sales support experience with multi-national insurance companies and/or banks and 4 years in supervisory role. Candidates with good track record of life insurance sales experience and strong marketing knowledge will be highly preferred.
- Have managed large-scale sales/marketing related projects to drive business.
- Training experience is a great asset
If you feel that your experience is suited please apply below;