Regional eCommerce e-Category Manager - MNC FMCG Brands
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant James Yeung
Date posted 20 March 20192019-03-20 2019-05-19 fmcg Hong Kong HK HKD 600000 720000 720000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
A global FMCG business (US HQ) to recruit a Regional eCommerce e-Category Manager. This MNC has a portfolio of over 25 personal care brands in more than 50 countries. Reporting to the Regional eCommerce Director, this role is created to manage the development and optimization of productivity and profitability of e-Category of in Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, by defining/refining the 1) Online Portfolio, 2) Margins Management, 3) User Proposition (matching of products to user demographics to platform TAs), 4) Traffic Management and A&P allocation, 5) Customer Value Management.
• e-Category management of across Shaving, Skin care, Sun care, Femcare and Infant care segments in APAC MEA, and across DTC sites, pure plays, Apps, marketplaces and other eCommerce touchpoints
• Collaborate with Market Teams and Internal Stakeholders of Cross-functionals team to ensure alignment of goals, strategy, timeline, KPIs of e-Category Management in ePortfolio / Online NPD, Margins Management, User Proposition, Traffic Management, and Customer Value Management, and to get timely and appropriate support and communications
• Assortment-based Regional Digital Commerce Forecasting, incl Annual Promotion Planning with Profit and Margins Goals, Product Line Penetration, User Acquisition Cost, ROI on A&P, SKUs Matrix, OH spending, etc.
• Working with Regional Market’s eCom Team on Local Online Assortment Needs and coordinate with Global Teams on Online NPD rollout
• Develop tools and processes on User Proposition, Traffic Management, Customer Value Management thru e-Category development
• Manage Regional e-Category projects as planned, and report on progress, issues management, and regular check-in with Regional Teams/Markets to ensure continued development and optimisation toward Targets
• Ideally you will have solid e-Category development & management experience gained within a commercial or FMCG business.
• In this role, it is important that you are able to work assertively, flexibly and collaboratively with individuals and teams located externally. Professional experience is important, but it’s paramount you share our values and belief in ‘challenge to win’.
• University educated or above
• 8-10 years' solid eCommerce and digital experience in e-Category development and operations regionally
• Strong experience in managing regional projects and taking them to completion, continual monitoring and optimisation across DTC sites, pure plays, Apps, marketplaces and other eCommerce
• Solid skills in stakeholder management, sensitivity in multi-cultural environment, agility in project management responding to the internal needs, markets’ realities, competitive dynamics, etc.
• Knowledge of the Personal Care, Skin Care, Beauty market segments preferred