Regional eCommerce DTC Manager - MNC FMCG Personal Care Brands
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant James Yeung
Date posted 20 March 20192019-03-20 2019-05-19 fmcg Hong Kong HK HKD 600000 720000 720000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
A global FMCG business (US HQ) to recruit a Regional eCommerce DTC Manager. This MNC has a portfolio of over 25 personal care brands in more than 50 countries. Reporting to the Regional eCommerce Director, this role is responsible for the management of APAC, Middle East & Africa Direct-to-Consumer business agenda, overall planning, strategy, development roadmap, regional go-live schedule.
• Collaborate with Market Teams in the Regional, Internal Stakeholders of Cross-functionals team, Technical Partners and Vendors/Agencies on planning, strategy, development, operations; and to ensure timely and appropriate support and communications
• Work with Business Owners of Each Launched Market to ensure proper/regular reporting, content, annual campaign calendar, analytics and CRM programme development
• Regionally manage the DTC sites/touchpoints’ upgrade and facelift, functionally and UX/UI-wise, to ensure the continued improvement in functions and user experience to match with customer expectations
• Take the lead in working with regional/local agencies in traffic & performance-based digital marketing and online advertising for sales generation and user acquisition, and to develop cases of best practices, content contemplates, dashboards
• Explore development opportunities with regional partners in translation, content management, UX/UI, hosting, CDN, CRM, Analytics, Social Media, Progammatics, Mobile Apps, etc.
• Work with APAC MEA Markets to develop DTC (Direct-to-Consumer) touch-points to expand EPC online presence – mainly through branded, own platforms, and to achieve targets in Sales Generation and Customer Engagement
• Develop DTC template, biz model, KPIs, learnings and best practices
• Develop Regional Digital Analytics and Insights for Business Development, Customer Engagement, New Product Development
• Work with regional Markets’ on all Digital Analytic Development and DTC Analytics & CRM Program & Initiatives
• Manage the Digital Analytic and eCommerce Reporting and Analysis templates and Insights generation
• Ideally you will have solid DTC development & management experience gained within a commercial or FMCG business.
• In this role, it is important that you are able to work assertively, flexibly and collaboratively with individuals and teams located externally. Professional experience is important, but it’s paramount you share our values and belief in ‘challenge to win’.
• University educated or above
• 8-10 years' solid eCommerce and digital experience in DTC development and operations regionally
• Experience working in brands (preferred), eCommerce Operators, eCommerce Platforms or Marketplaces - with a track record of achievements
• Strong experience with DTC program management, content, template development, eCRM, UX/UI, Search & Social to drive sales generation and customer engagement
• Knowledge of the Personal Care, Skin Care, Beauty market segments preferred