Director of Corporate PR
Salary HKD1,000,000 - HKD2,000,000 per annum
Location Hong Kong
Consultant James Radcliffe
Date posted 23 March 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
This Fintech client was founded by a group of serial entrepreneurs and crypto-currency experts who specialise in creating, developing, and growing technology related businesses with a focus on blockchain related projects. They are looking for a qualified Director of Corporate PR to join their expanding Marketing team who is experienced in running corporate level communications strategy. The successful candidate will have exceptional oral and written communication skills who is able to develop engaging conversations. This person will also manage all rounds of corporate risk and crisis management. Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our corporate and manage all external and internal communications. It's highly likely that the successful candidate will be a native English speaker and American English is preferred.
• Create corporate communication and ensure strategy is consistent and reflects the organisation's vision.
• Manage day-to-day corporate risk and crisis management.
• Manage relationships with media outlets.
• Refine core messaging to ensure organisational consistency in all aspects of communication including public relations development, organising and education.
• Direct end-to-end PR strategies and execution.
• Document presence of companies at events, conferences, and speaking engagements.
• Collaborate with marketing to develop the advertising, marketing and external event plans
• Write and revise content as necessary. Qualifications
• BA degree in communications, journalism, public relations, law, or related field required.
• Above 10+ years of experience, preferably in an environment where speed is a factor.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with confidence to serve as the company’s spokesperson.
• Strong verbal and written skills, and ability to convey complex information in a way that others can readily follow.
• Proficient computer skills, MS office.
• Ability to meet project objectives within designated constraints.