Construction Lawyer, Major Developer in Asia
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Sharon Siu
Date posted 20 March 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
a Leading property Developer in Asia to look for a Hong Kong qualified Construction Lawyer with solid non-contentious work experience of 4-8 years' experience.
- To provide legal advice and support primarily on all aspects of construction-related matters in the Asia Pacific Region, both non-contentious (such as drafting, reviewing, negotiating and advising on all types of construction-related documentation and transactions) and contentious (such as arbitration and litigation proceedings)
- To provide legal advice and support on other in-house matters such as commercial, employment, information technology, property management, tort, marketing etc.
- To develop expertise in the areas of intellectual property and real estate
- To provide training to legal and non-legal staff in the Group
- To draft or assist in drafting internal policies and procedures for the Group
- HK or other common law jurisdictions qualified lawyer
- 4-8 years’ post-qualification experience in construction practice, ideally in non-contentious matters or sizable construction projects
- In-house experience is not essential
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin