Risk & Compliance, Law firm
Location Quarry BayFULL_TIME
Consultant Joyce Lee
Date posted 22 July 20192019-08-15 2019-09-20 legal Quarry Bay Eastern District HK HKD 20000 30000 30000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international law firm is looking for a Risk & Compliance Assistant to join their global compliance team. You will assist with monitoring, implementing and enforcing the firm’s risk and anti-money laundering policies; produce weekly and monthly reporting of key performance indicators; and provide daily coverage of all client and case inceptions.
• Perform conflict checks as required throughout operational hours, as well as assisting with the supervision of conflict work flow for the team
• Review and create new clients and cases on a daily basis in accordance with the firm’s guidelines and statutory regulations, including AML, KYC, client on-boarding, cases management etc.
• Assist the Risk team with reviews of current procedures, including making recommendations for new protocols and the implementation of new processes
• Assist with other ad-hoc duties and special projects that may arise within team
• Minimum 1 years of compliance and risk focused experience
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Good command in both written and spoken Chinese and English
• Ability to work under pressure and multi-task effectively
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with Partners and staff at all levels including Senior Management