Offshore Law Firm, Funds Associate, 3-7 PQE
Salary HKD80,000 - HKD120,000 per month + BonusFULL_TIME
Consultant Oliver Allcock
Date posted 25 October 2018 2018-10-252018-12-24 legal 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong
This law firm has a top rated funds division. Due to ongoing expansion it requires an additional associate to join the team.
As an Associate in Hong Kong’s Investment Funds group, you will provide technically sound offshore legal
advice on a range of investment fund issues and products, specifically focusing on Cayman and/or BVI
laws (although it is not essential that you have practised these laws directly). The team also gets involved in corporate transactions including downstream private equity deals, M&A and restructurings. The structures you will be involved with will include companies, limited partnerships, LLCs and unit trust structures.
- UK, Australian, New Zealand or other Common Law Country Qualified with 3-7 PQE
- Experienced in Hong Kong Corporate / M&A work
- Experience in funds law is an advantage but not essential (tarining is provided)
- Strong academics, good technical and communication skills
- English and Mandarin language skills essential (spoken and written).