International law firm Paralegal – SFC experience (22-30k)
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Olivia Chung
Date posted 27 February 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
This award winning law firm is looking for a Paralegal to join their financial regulation team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced legal assistant / executive / paralegal.
This position will be a fantastic opportunity for a Paralegal with solid Commercial Litigation experience to work on a large project. If you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity where you can develop within a great team then this is for you! Working alongside experts in their field!
This firm look to hire the best paralegals on the market be it having very strong education, strong work experience (in this case ideally SFC/ capital market knowledge) with exposure to financial regulation work.
This role will offer Paralegals to step up and take responsibility in an autonomous capacity. This is a fantastic opportunity for a law grad or experienced Paralegal to join a firm that will allow you to grow and develop your career.
If this Paralegal position sounds like you, apply now!
• Collate and review documents from client's electronic database
• Ensure clients files are filled in a timely manner
• Prepare bundles for court applications, trials and instructions to counsel
• Assisting with legal research
• Translations and proof-reading of documents
• Previous experience as a Paralegal/ Legal Assistant in a top law firm would at an advantage
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Excellent organisational and communicational skills.
• Fluent English, Mandarin and native Cantonese
• Immediate available is preferred