Company Secretary, Virtual Bank
Salary HKD45,000 - HKD65,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Sharon Siu
Date posted 16 October 20192019-10-16 2019-12-15 legal Hong Kong HK HKD 45000 65000 65000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A virtual bank is looking for a Company Secretary to provide support in corporate governance and regulatory matters.
The hiring virtual bank is supported by a very well-established Chinese-based financial institution.
The Company Secretary is an independent role working closely with the Bank's CEO, the Board and the Legal & Compliance team. You will also liaise with the Board and shareholders representatives. In terms of day-to-day work, you will cover the business's corporate secretarial work and HKMA regulatory matters. You will also be responsible for board meetings arrangement and minutes-taking. There is external company secretarial support.
- HKICS or ICSA qualified company secretary
- 4-8 years' company secretarial experience
- Experience in the banking industry and in HKMA regulatory and reporting matters required
- Excellent communication skills and internal senior stakeholders management skills
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese is required