Junior Legal/ Compliances Specialist
Location Central and Western District
Consultant Joyce Lee
Date posted 28 May 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Our client is a leading European Consulting firm with global presence. Their clients portfolios spread across the FTSE 100 companies including both the financial services sector and leading multinationals. To continue their sustainable growth across the APAC region, their in house legal team is currently seeking for high calibre junior individual to join their team.
- Reporting back to the Global legal counsel, you will be involved in upholding the compliances requirements and also enhance the global operational politics.
- As part of a global team, you will also be responsible to monitor clients request, anticipate in setting guidelines on risk mitigations and also providing tailored training for the client servicing team.
- You will also be working with the rest of other business stakeholders provide oversights for the development of industries standards across the region.
- Bachelor degree holder from business or legal or other related discipline
- With no more than 3 years of Prior experiences gained from legal/ risk background
- Self starter with the ability to work independently under minimum supervision
- Strong impersonal skills with the ability to communicate via matrix structure
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese