IP Paralegal- US law firm
Consultant Joyce Lee
Date posted 13 September 2018 2018-09-132018-11-12 legal 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Our client is a reputable US law firm with a great culture and emphasises work-life balance. They are currently looking for an IP Paralegal to assist their high performance team. You will directly report to a Partner.
- Assist with a range of IP projects, including trademarks, patents, copyright and design for local and international clients
- Assist in trademark infringement cases-evidence collecting
- Handle trademark applications and registrations, search and renewal
- Organise case materials and preparing documents for cross-border transactions
- Translate and proofread legal documents
- Conduct legal, trademark and patent searches
- Liaise with external parties
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- At least 3-5 years of IP paralegal experience (preferred)
- Strong attention to detail and be able to work independently.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese)