Corporate Associate 2 - 3 years PQE
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Ricky Mui
Date posted 08 August 2018 2018-08-082018-10-07 legal 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Our client is a multinational law firm, looking for a Corporate Associate with 2-3 PQE to join their dynamic team. This law firm is a world famous and leading private wealth management practice with offices globally. Due to expansion, their Corporate team is looking to hire a Corporate lawyer join its team in Hong Kong.
• Report to one of the Partners in the Corporate Team; with over 17 years’ of extensive experience in Corporate Finance, M&A and etc.
o Assist in IPO processes according to Hong Kong Listing Rules
o Reviewing listing and transaction documents and providing risk-appropriate advice
o Involvement in complex mergers and acquisitions as well as private equity deals
o Act for corporations, venture capital and private equity investors, as well as investment management clients
o Drafting and review regular transaction documents, business letters and other legal documents to ensure company’s legal interests are protected
o Advise on wide range of high value corporate and commercial transactions
• Wide range of English Prospectus drafting
• Work with private equity clients and assist them with sophisticated fund formations and investments
• Assist clients with both international and domestic dispositions and acquisitions; and setting up joint ventures
• Other general corporate commercial work
• 2 – 3 years PQE; Hong Kong qualified
• Strong academic background;
• Minimum of 2 years Corporate Finance, M&A, Private Equity, and IPO experience;
• Solid and strong experience on prospectus drafting and IPO background with Hong Kong listing rules
• Focused, able to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines with high level of accuracy;
• Attention to detail;
• Team player.
• Fluent English, Mandarin and Cantonese skills are required