Paralegal, Investment Funds
Location Central and Western District
Consultant Joyce Lee
Date posted 05 July 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A prestigious US Law firm is looking for an experienced Paralegal to join their Investment Funds Practice team.
- Reporting directly to the Partner of the Investment Funds Practice team
- Responsible for conducting full spectrum duties across corporate finance, including capital market, private equity and investment funds etc.
- Assisting the team in reviewing, completing and updating fund documentation
- Drafting and reviewing agreements
- Conducting legal research
- Previous experience working as a paralegal in a corporate or funds practice in an international law firm will be highly advantageous
- The ideal candidate will possess minimum 2 years of corporate paralegal experience with a bachelor’s degree preferred in LLB
- Excellent analytical skills and organizational skills
- Fluent written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin