Legal Counsel - General Commercial - 3-5 PQE
Salary HKD1 - HKD2 per annum
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Christy Cheng
Date posted 19 December 2022hong-kong legal/commercial-law 2022-12-19 2023-02-17 legal Hong Kong HK HKD 1 2 2 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our client is a leading services provider. They are currently hiring Legal Counsel role who specializes in handling all rounded general commercial legal matters for the business.
Our client is a leading services provider. They are currently hiring Legal Counsel role who specialities in handling all rounded general commercial legal matters for the business.
• Provide advice, guidance's and assistance to the business as necessary and appropriate, on how to achieve and maximise business objective under applicable laws, regulations, ordinances, governmental decrees and company policies with efficiency and legal protection.
• To review, draft and negotiate a wide variety of commercial and sourcing contracts such as services agreements,, authorisation letter, promotional/marketing agreements/customer ,leases, merchandising licenses, correspondence with customers, IT maintenance agreements, terms of engagement, consultancy agreements, leases, master purchase agreements, equipment purchase, third-party design, development, data privacy and engineering arrangements (with a view to securing and protecting IP), logistics services
• Prepare or review legal documents, business plans, actions and strategies required by the business organization and functional departments. Give guidance and assistance to such items.
• Support to establish and maintain legal governance, including legal related policies, procedures and documentation
• Conduct legal research and analysis and provide legal support relating to Hong Kong laws and laws of other offshore jurisdictions
• PQE 3-5+ from reputable law firms and in-house experience
• Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
• Strong analytical, interpersonal and problem-solving skills working within a matrix structure • Ability to work independently and multitask