APAC Legal Manager, European Luxury Retail
Salary HKD580,000 - HKD780,000 per annum
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Sharon Siu
Date posted 10 October 20192019-10-10 2019-12-09 legal Hong Kong HK HKD 580000 780000 780000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A European luxury retail brand is looking for an APAC Legal Manager with 5+ years' experience in in-house legal work.
You will be in an independent role supporting the business in the APAC region and report to the APAC CEO directly. Day-to-day responsibilities are mainly drafting and reviewing contracts, advising the business on risks and solutions, managing the IP portfolio and contract management system, assisting in brand protection initiatives and commercial leasing matters etc. You will take ownership of the full range of legal matters in the region with dotted line reporting to the European headquarters.
- Graduate of a Law degree
- 5+ years' in-house legal experience gained in retailers or luxury retailers
- Experience in working independently in an in-house context, ideally in a regional role in MNCs
- Experience in IP or brand protection work is advantageous
- Experience in contract management work is advantageous
- Proactive attitude in helping the business tackle legal issues
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin)