Contract Management Manager, Global Consultancy
Salary HKD45,000 - HKD65,000 per month
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Sharon Siu
Date posted 29 August 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A leading global professional services company is looking for a Contract Management specialist with strong commercial acumen and solid knowledge in contracts to manage end-to-end contract processes.
6-10 years' experience in contract management space would be highly relevant.
Your role is very important as you will provide essential support in commercial and contract governance matters. You will also lead independently the contract management work for 1-2 mid-size accounts (annual USD 10-20 million).
Your day-to-day work would include:
* Drafting, reviewing, negotiating commercial T&Cs and SOW
* Working closely with account team to provide end-to-end support from pre-sales to delivery
* Designing and implementing contract management and compliance processes e.g. change management, acceptance management, billing and payment tracking with client
* Identify, mitigate and escalate contractual risks
* Reviewing documents generated during delivery, e.g. CR, acceptance sheet, project memo
* Negotiate with clients on commercial terms and to solve contractual issues
You will report to the Greater China Contract Management Lead and sit in the office on Hong Kong Island with a peer in contract management. Chinese language skills are required.