Location Hong Kong
Consultant Sharon Siu
Date posted 20 March 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A leading global crude oil trader and oil products distributors is looking for a Contracts Specialist to join their team, taking charge of contracts drafting and review work.
- Review physical crude oil, OTC and broker Contracts from a legal prospective
- Some drafting of contract language
- Check deal details of physical crude oil, OTC and broker Contracts
- Assist with research of business related laws and regulations, including market regulations, international sanctions and external compliance regulations.
- Written translation from Chinese to English and English to Chinese
- Law degree holder
- 3-7 years’ experience in reviewing and drafting commercial contracts, ideally in commodities/crude oil trading industry
- Experience in Parent Company Guarantees, Letter of Indemnity, Assignment Agreements and ISDA Master Agreements would be an advantage
- Understanding or background in Risk Management would be an asset
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin)