Investment Bank - DCM Lawyer
Salary HKD1,000,000 - HKD1,200,000 per annum + Bonus
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Oliver Allcock
Date posted 25 October 20192019-10-25 2019-12-24 legal Hong Kong Island HK HKD 1000000 1200000 1200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Global investment bank seeks a debt capital markets lawyer
Global investment bank seeks a debt capital markets lawyer. This is an established department of a well regarded legal team.
- Support the structuring, documentation and execution of DCM transactions originating in Asia Pacific, including the Greater China region, including without limitation, standalone high yield and investment grade bonds; MTN programme takedowns and updates; bank capital and certificates of deposits; convertible, exchangeable and covered bonds.
- Deliver consistent and high quality legal advice and transaction management, working with front, middle and back offices on legal, regulatory, documentation and settlement issues.
- Attend client meetings, including pitch presentations (where requested), due diligence meetings and drafting sessions (where necessary).
- Ensure legal and compliance/sanctions/AML risks arising from DCM transactions are identified, analysed, explained and escalated as appropriate.
- Provide legal advice relating to new products, structures, clients and jurisdictions.
- Work within the DCM Legal team to share know-how and implement relevant group and regional policies and procedures.
- A qualified lawyer with 3 to 5 years PQE
- A strong knowledge of debt capital markets
- Fluent Mandarin