Banking & Finance Lawyer - International Law Firm
Salary HKD75,000 - HKD95,000 per annum
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Samuel Edwards
Date posted 03 April 20192019-04-03 2019-06-02 legal Hong Kong HK HKD 75000 95000 95000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
One of the largest and longest-established law firms in Hong Kong. Conveniently located in Central, they have 150+ lawyers based in Hong Kong, specialising across all practice's. Providing clients with a full and integrated range of legal services. This US law firm provides pragmatic and commercial legal advice to Chinese and Asian companies looking to grow locally, regionally and internationally. They also assist clients in Europe, the Americas and the Middle East to invest in Asia. We are particularly well known for their Finance, Bankruptcy, Employment, Dispute Resolution, and Real Estate practices.
- Handling different finance transactions for our real estate practice, in particular the following areas: Development/construction financing; and general commercial real estate financing.
- Providing advice to the clients (mainly key banking institutions in Hong Kong) in relation to real estate finance matters.
- Opportunities to work on PRC finance matters.
- 2 years or above PQE in finance work.
- Candidates not qualified in Hong Kong will also be considered.
- Experience in real estate related financing preferred but not essential. Training will be provided on real estate aspects of the practice.
- Capable to handle assigned tasks independently.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Multi-tasking, self-motivated and attentive to details, able to work under pressure and as member of a team.
- Good interpersonal skills, commercial acumen and client management skills.