Salary medical, bonus, pension
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Jaja Wu
Date posted 15 March 2019 2019-03-152019-05-14 financial-services Hong Kong HK HKD 60000 80000 80000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
My client is Europe’s largest asset managers and a major global investor. Hong Kong office as the head-quarter of APAC ex Japan is expanding the business in Taiwan, Korea, Southeast Asia and Greater China speedily. Now they are looking for an experienced compliance manager to join the HK office and work closely with global compliance team.
• Develop and maintain a strong and competent Compliance function in Asia, making regular compliance and risk reports to Global Head of Compliance
• Provide regulatory, financial crime and conduct risk advice and training to the relevant business areas, and where required, to other affiliated entities, on wider Asian requirements.
• Responsible for ensuring compliance with regional regulatory requirements where licensed activities are conducted
• Conduct non-conflicted monitoring of Asia, and work with the UK monitoring and surveillance team to ensure appropriate monitoring is carried out on Asia activities
• Work closely with global compliance team to ensure the effective global compliance function
• 6+ year experience of working in asset manager or regulator with a proven record of dealing with SFC
• Sound knowledge of marketing rules in the Asia Pacific region, with index fund exposure will be an asset
• Fluency in English and Mandarin (speaking and written), strong communication skills