Fund House - Senior Private Equity Counsel
Salary HKD1,500,000 - HKD2,500,000 per annum + + bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Oliver Allcock
Date posted 15 March 20192019-03-15 2019-05-14 legal Hong Kong HK HKD 1500000 2500000 2500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
Fund house seeks a Senior Private Equity / M&A Counsel to report directly to the COO
Fund house seeks a Senior Legal Counsel to report directly to the COO
This fund house has an established hedge fund platform and is now raising a new fund to focus on private equity investments
They require an experienced M&A and private equity lawyer to work alongside the deal team and manage transactions
Key requirements are:
- 10-15+ years PQE, trained with a top law firm or financial institution.
- A strong background in private equity / M&A law.
- Solid drafting and negotiation skills.
- A personable and confident disposition, with the ability to add value in what is an entrepreneurial and proactive environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Chinese languages are benficial but not essential.
- Team player with solid analytical and presentation skills.