Senior IPO Lawyer (10+ PQE) - Manager Role
Salary HKD1,400,000 - HKD1,600,000 per annum + + Bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Oliver Allcock
Date posted 13 February 2019 2019-02-132019-04-14 legal Hong Kong HK HKD 1400000 1600000 1600000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
Our client is a market leading financial institution. Selling points include better work life balance than private practice, diverse portfolio, reputable company brand.
- This is a leadership role in regards to post-listed companies and regulations. More information can be provided directly from Oliver Allcock at Robert Walters. Please apply accordingly
- Experienced market practitioner with in depth experience working with listed companies; intimate knowledge of the Hong Kong market and the securities industry and its practices including securities laws, company laws and accounting practices; and familiar with the operations and statutory functions of the SFC and other regulatory bodies.
- Experience in Listing rules, IPOs, post listing rules compliance, M&A and litigation lawyers will be considered.
- Candidate should be qualified lawyers with at least 10 years working experience
- High standards of integrity and a strong sense of professional ethics.
- Must be proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua).