Director AML Advisory- Prestigious Corporate/Private Bank
Salary HKD1,000,000 - HKD1,200,000 per annum
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Reshma Gope
Date posted 04 January 2019 2019-01-042019-03-05 banking hong kong HK HKD 1000000 1200000 1200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
As the team lead and Director of the AML Advisory team you will cover both the corporate and private banking business of the bank. Your day to day would cover the below but is not limited to-
You would be responsible for the following –
- Lead and oversee the bank’s AML advisory team in Hong Kong; ensuring business strategies, plans and initiatives are executed in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
- Advising the business and operations on day to day AML issues
- Understanding the bank’s risk appetite and risk culture to make sure this is refelcted in key business decision taken by the bank
- Ensuring the AML program here in Hong Kong reflects the group standard and local regulatory environment thereby working with the business and control group
- Evaluate internal policies and procedures to identify gaps and remediate the same
- Monitor and keep up to date on AML/CFT and sanction laws, regulations and developments;
- Manage the Hong Kong AML team
- Oversight and support to AML advisory teams across the region
• Bachelors degree in law/accountancy/mathematics
• Minimum of 8 years of AML/financial crime advisory experience and minimum 3 years’ experience working in a regional role
• Strong knowledge of the AML/ATF regulatory requirements.
• Strong communications, analytical and presentation skills
• ACAMS or equivalent certification preferred.
• Experience in managing complex projects and initiatives across different businesses