Manager(Investigation and Regulation) -Distribution Compliance
Salary Medical, Bonus
Location Kwun Tong DistrictFULL_TIME
Consultant Jaja Wu
Date posted 06 November 2018 2018-11-062019-01-05 insurance 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A multinational insurance leader is looking for an experienced compliance professional to assist Head of Distribution Legal and Compliance with investigation and other relevant to distribution compliance work.
- Responsible for the regular investigation work on insurance and pension intermediaries to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and compliance policies of the company;
- Provide professional advice on the relevant law and regulation, and recommend appropriate disciplinary actions;
- Serve as key liaison person with regulators or law enforcement agencies;
- Draft and review correspondence with regulators on matters relevant to Distribution Operation.
- At least 3-year legal or compliance experience in insurance and pension industry;
- Prior experience in handling intermediary investigation and regulatory proceedings (e.g. HKFI, IA, MPFA or SFC) will be an asset;
- Excellent communication skills with good command of English and Chinese in both spoken and written;
- Legal candidate with 3 years’ post qualification litigation experience may be considered a Legal Counsel role.