Salary medical, bonusFULL_TIME
Consultant Jaja Wu
Date posted 25 October 2018 2018-10-252018-12-24 financial-services 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong
A fast-developing financial institution carrying on Type 1,2,4,5,6 &9 SFC-regulated activities is looking for a Compliance Manager to join their HK office.
- Work with Chief Operating Officer to create and/or maintenance compliance policies and procedures and ensure internal policies and procedures are in line with latest rules and regulations;
- Coordinate with business units to ensure company's ongoing and new business expansion in compliance with internal policies and external regulatory requirements;
- Handling licensing related matters, CPT activities and dealing with regulatory bodies, including SFC and HKEx, etc.;
- Support the COO as well as business senior management with ad hoc tasks and projects relating to compliance issues.
- At least 3-year compliance advisory experience in preferably SFC license corporations
- Degree or above with major in Law, Accounting, Finance or other related disciplines
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements and practices
- Excellent communication skills with good command of English and Chinese in both spoken and written
- With growth mindset and willingness to learn