Banking and Finance Lawyer
Consultant Ricky Mui
Date posted 16 October 2018 2018-10-162018-12-15 legal 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong
A global leading Wall Street US law firm is currently hiring an experienced Banking and Finance Associate to join their busy team. With over 40 offices based in 29 countries world-wide, the right candidate will gain experience in handling multi-jurisdictional high profile banking and finance deals.
- Work alongside a large established team of partners and associates representing various financial institutions and high profile clients
- Able to handle deals under English, US, Hong Kong, Singapore and Japanese law, as well as deals incorporating US securities issuance.
- The role will deal with all manner of legal issues relating to Corporate and Investment Banking, Global Transactional Banking, such as:
- Acquisition / leveraged finance
- Bilateral and syndicated finance
- Pre-IPO finance
- Real estate finance
- Structured finance
- Trade / receivables finance
- Advise banks and other financial services clients around the world on international extensions of credit, such as secured and unsecured credit facilities, syndicated and non-syndicated and single and multicurrency-denominated facilities.
- Preparation and review of documents, including opinion letter
- Loan related documents, including credit agreements, security agreements, indemnities, UCC's, guaranties, subordination agreements, and inter-creditor agreements.
- Admission in Australia, England & Wales, Singapore or Hong Kong;
- Miniumum PQE 1 – 4 years;
- Experience in general banking finance, including leveraged, structured, project finance, syndicated and bilateral financings (both secured and unsecured); and
- Fluent in Mandarin is preferred but not essential