Insolvency/Restructuring Associate (2-6 PQE) Top tier UK firm
Salary HKD80,000 - HKD120,000 per month
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Samuel Edwards
Date posted 19 September 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
An excellent opportunity for a bright, hard-working and ambitious candidate to work at one of the Market Leading UK law firms. Our client is looking for an Insolvency & Restructuring Associate with 3-5 years of experience to join their team. The right candidate will work alongside the Partner in the Restructuring and Special Situations Practice.
- Report to a team of Partners , working on a wide range of contentious and non-contentious matters restructuring, insolvency and special situation matters. Advise in relation to secondary debt market trading, including non-performing loans and distressed loan portfolio sales, shareholders' disputes, recognition of foreign proceedings and appointments.
- Excellent academic credentials (2:1 or higher)
- Qualified Lawyer
- 3-5 PQE
- Minimum 2 years of experience in (at least 1 of the followings) – Insolvency, Restructuring, Banking, Funds and Reg litigation
- Experience within a top tier firm would have an added advantage
- Strong networking and organizational skills
- Excellent drafting, interpersonal and communication skills
- English, Cantonese and Mandarin language skills are essential
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Samuel Edwards at Robert Walters on 2161 9461 quoting the Job Reference SED / 745650. Find out more Legal & Compliance job opportunities or information, visit our website www.robertwalters.com.hk.