Corporate M&A Associate 2 - 6 PQE
Salary HKD85,000 - HKD120,000 per annum
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Samuel Edwards
Date posted 19 September 2018 2018-09-192018-11-18 legal 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Our client, a US Law firm, is actively looking for a M&A Associate. This well-established law firm has deep roots in the Hong Kong market and has successfully leverages this to gain substantial traction, particularly among mid-market Asia-based funds. Our client is looking for candidate with 3 to 5 years of experience in M&A.
- This opportunities focus is on the transactional side of corporate finance, M&A. As well as a particular focus on acquisition, disposition, financing, development, and construction projects. You will work with large scale PE funds, investment banks and other clients in JV, financing transactions.
- Excellent academic credentials (2:1 or higher)
- Qualified Lawyer
- 3-5 PQE
- With prior M&A experience
- Experience within a top tier firm would have an added advantage
- Strong networking and organisational skills
- Excellent drafting, interpersonal and communication skills
- English, Cantonese and Mandarin language skills are essential
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Samuel Edwards at Robert Walters on 2161 9461 quoting the Job Reference SED / 738000. Find out more Legal & Compliance job opportunities or information, visit our website www.robertwalters.com.hk.