Legal Secretary/ Admin to Legal team- Investment Bank (25-35k)
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Olivia Chung
Date posted 16 April 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A leading international investment bank is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join the team on a one year temp to perm basis. You will be expected to assist the legal team with any administrative support they require and make sure requirements are dealt with efficiently and effectively.
You will be supporting 1 Legal head of APAC(male, expat) and a team of 10 with full team support duties. You will provide administration support for the APAC legal team, primarily in connection with preparation, saving and storing of documentation for offerings under the bank securities issuance programmes.
This is the ideal role for a Legal Secretary with corporate finance work experience or background looking to grow with the role and business. You will have around 3 to 7 years relevant experience, and ideally have OTC knowledge. Amazing opportunity to work for one of the best names in Banking.
This role will provide exposure to all levels of seniority, both internally and externally, therefore a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to work within a professional, fast-paced and world-renowned investment bank! Ideally.
• Administration support for the APAC legal team
• Preparation, saving and storing of documentation for offerings under the bank securities issuance programmes.
• Assist on handling legal document
• Basic admin support to the team
• Handle any ad-hoc duties
• At least 3-year experience working in law firm/ FI
• Fluent English, Chinese
• Knowledge in OTC
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Immediate available is preferred