Banking & Finance Associate - 3 - 6 PQE
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Marcel Treurnicht
Date posted 09 January 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Our client is a dynamic, expanding, forward-thinking global law firm providing a broad range of quality legal services to local and international clients. They strive to create a positive, stimulating and diverse work environment - one that is based on teamwork, learning, open communication and knowledge sharing. They also offer exceptional training opportunities and support to fully develop your potential. Successful applicants will be eligible for a comprehensive range of benefits including, but not limited to, gym membership, an active social club and fabulous training opportunities. They are currently looking for a Banking and Finance Associate with at least two year’s relevant experience for their Hong Kong Office.
Banking & Finance Associate 3 - 6 PQE
- The role includes all aspects of routine commercial lending work, i.e. cash flow lending, acquisition finance, asset based loan transactions and floorplan financing
- Preparation and review of documents, including opinion letter
- Work with most types of security issues, particularly lien perfection issues and filing requirements; and
- Loan related documents, including credit agreements, security agreements, indemnities, UCC's, guarantees, subordination agreements, and inter-creditor agreements.
- 2-3 PQE of relevant Banking & Finance Experience
- Must have strong academic background
- strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with a team, superior judgment, the ability to effectively handle multiple projects, and the ability to articulate legal strategies and courses of action
- Fluent in English & Mandarin (spoken/written/drafting)
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Marcel Treurnicht at Robert Walters on 2103 5379 or email email@example.com quoting the Job Reference MTR/627470.