Legal Manager, Travel luxuries
Salary HKD45,000 - HKD60,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Sharon Siu
Date posted 01 November 20192019-11-01 2019-12-31 legal Hong Kong HK HKD 45000 60000 60000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading travel luxuries company is looking for a Legal Manager to provide legal support to the business worldwide.
The Legal Manager will work independently and take ownership of all aspects of legal work within the business, including contracts review, drafting and negotiation, contracts management and Intellectual Property (IP) work for example licensing agreements, trademark applications and enforcement. You will work closely with the business and report to the Chief Financial Officer.
The office is located in Kowloon. The team is very international and dynamic. A proactive attitude and willingness to be involved in the business will be a key to succeed in this role.
- Law graduate
- 5-10 years' in-house legal experience, especially in the retail industry
- Solid experience in commercial contracts drafting and negotiation required
- Some experience in handling IP work, in particular trademarks, required
- Previous experience in an independent in-house legal role preferred
- Excellent English language skills and communication skills required