Editor/ Editorial Specialist (Startup)
Consultant Jason Tsui
Date posted 04 September 20192019-09-04 2019-11-03 it Central Central and Western District HK HKD 240000 360000 360000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is rapidly growing start up as a software developer, provides software development and consultancy services. They are now looking for high calibre to join their fun and dynamic team to grow the business together. Their office in central and this role will report directly to the Head of Public Communication.
- To research, write and edit copy for public relations, marketing event, website content, etc.
- To edit various corporate collateral including press release, newsletters, website, media pitches, etc
- To rewrite and improve copy with care and sensitivity and ensuring copy is coherent, fair and error-free
- To work with different departments internally to ensure consistency of style and efficient work flow
- Degree holder in Journalism or a related field
- 2-4 years of experience in English content writing, copy writing; a PR writer or English editor being able to write in different styles and tones
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and word processing software
- Able to work on multiple project with tight schedule, a good team player who can also work independently
- Good communication and research skills
- Overseas returnee are welcomed