Network Service Delivery/ Account/ Customer Service Manager
Salary HKD500000 - HKD750000 per annum + discretionary bonus
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Fiona Fung
Date posted 28 September 2016
A global telecommunication company has a permament opening for a Service Delivery/ Account/ Customer Service Manager position.
About the Role:
- To have overall responsibility for Quality of Service and Customer satisfaction for all implemented in-sourced and outsourced services and solutions on assigned customer(s). (measure service provided against defined Service Level Agreements)
- To be the customer’s primary point of contact within the company, for all Service related issues, with the exception of Incident Management, where the CSM in case of major incidents could act as a secondary escalation point (The Global Customer Support Centre (GCSC) will be the primary escalation point).
- To proactively identify existing customer needs, and opportunities to grow the customer relationship with the company. Work with the account team to up-sell Service Management and/or products and services.
- To maintain adequate knowledge of our solutions and services
- The CSM prepares & manages Service Review Meetings with the customer on a regular basis and issues minutes. Meetings are held on both a monthly and annual basis.
- Service Improvement Program (including assistance in handling chronic incidents and incorporating necessary actions from the root cause analysis into the SIP). CSM manages all improvement actions triggered by:
- Quality Connect Survey (related to any and all functional areas)
- Customer complaints (including those related to customer invoices)
- CSM (proactive action identification)
- Analysis of chronic incidents
About the Person:
- Degree level or equivalent (Business or Science Degree); ITIL certification
- Customer Service/ Service Delivery/ Technical Account or Project Management experience
- at least 2 -3 years of work experience in customer-facing organizations within the telecom or IT industry
- Regional experience is preferred
- Strong Telecom Networking background
- Experience working with financial clients is a big advantage
- Speaks fluent English with very good interpersonal and communication skill
- Can work independently, proactively under pressure with good EQ
About the Company:
- A global telecom solution provider