BA / PM - HRIS
Salary HKD40,000 - HKD60,000 per month
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Louis Hui
Date posted 26 October 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
We are looking for HRIS - Workday / Peoplesoft consultants for our client. Our client is an international consulting firm, this position will be responsible for Workday / Peoplesoft system implementation on a global basis. You will be functioning as a BA/PM for different projects.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design and implement requirements in Workday / Peoplesoft HCM solution
- Conduct working sessions with HR to gather, understand, and analyze business requirements
- Provide subject matter expertise on key business process decisions
- Demonstrate configurations through the use of prototyping
- Manage and maintain global Workday / Peoplesoft implementation which includes - Core HR, Advanced Compensation, Time and Attendance, Absences, Benefits, Payroll, Learning and Talent management suites
- Advise HR team on industry standards for HCM process areas in order to provide suggestions to achieve clean configuration and streamlined processes.
- Understand Workday / Peoplesoft’s Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements.
- Work in an agile environment along side a small collocated squad
- Provide the Engagement Manager with status reports and keep them apprised of overall status
- Existing and up to date Workday / Peoplesoft Certifications
- Minimum 5 years of prior experience implementing Workday / Peoplesoft HCM module with a certified Workday implementer
- Successfully completed at least TWO end to end Workday / Peoplesoft implementations
- Basic knowledge of AGILE environment and practices
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines, despite conflicting demands.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and can clearly articulate complex messages and requirements
- Fluent in written and speaking English
- Can accept Non-Cantonese speaker