Technical Consultant (Presales)
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Kelvin Lau
Date posted 05 July 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
This Technica Consultant position, working closely with sales, development and sales teams, will be responsible to provide pre-sales support for client onboarding and solution implementation activities.
- Work closely with sales team to identify business opportunities and engage in client activities such as gathering technical requirement
- Coordinate with sales and account management teams on preparation for new clients onboarding procedures (i.e. documentation and KYC procedures)
- Liaise with both development and QA teams on functionalities testing and implementation
- Participate in client meetings and ad-hoc projects when necessary
- Higher diploma or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 3 years’ experience gained from pre-sales and development activities
- Technically proficient in Java or Groovy is advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can maintain good relationship with internal stakeholders and external vendors as well as clients
- Fluent communication, both written and spoken, in English and Chinese
About our client:
Our client is a global scale FinTech company providing business advisory, full-service brokerage, technology consulting and corporate business solutions especially on blockchain technology.