Location Hong Kong
Consultant Kitee Fu
Date posted 14 February 2017
The Solution Consultant is responsible for implementing cloud solution products in customer environments such as multiple locations and/or departments in a hardware/software, multi-vendor or multi-protocol environments. The successful candidate will utilize the defined implementation process and industry knowledge to guide customers through the implementation and to meet the established implementation milestones and targeted completion dates.
About the Role:
- Work with Sales team to ensure thorough understanding of project scope and success criteria
- Work with clients to develop project timeline and project plan
- Partner with client project lead to drive projects to completion staying within established time frames and scope
- Responsible for all project deliverables
- Accountable for project profitability, client satisfaction and budget
- Understanding and configuring interfacing products, follow practices and procedures in analyzing a variety of business situations, provide knowledge transfer for customers/partners and creating process documentation, diagrams and feature specifications.
About the Person:
- Work Force Management Software application implementation experience required
- Consulting / Customer interface experience required
- Broad knowledge of labor management, HR / Payroll, ERP or similar domain product/systems
- Knowledge and Experience working with SQL and / or Oracle.