Senior Digital Marketing Solution Consultant
Salary 15 days, life insurance
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Kitee Fu
Date posted 03 October 2016
This is an unique opportunity with one of a global leading digital marketing solution companies as their technical consultant to be part of the pre-sale team. You will be a strong product and services advocate, responsible for the deployment of customers, solution design, consultancy for large digital marketing solutions and custom customer training. You will be a key member of the Consulting Team ensuring that customer expectations are met and achieving high levels of customer satisfaction through an intimate understanding of the abilities of the team, products and services.
About the Job
- Pre-sales solution design for both internal and external clients
- Deployment and training of new customers on our digital marketing solutions
- Gather, scope, optimize and document business requirements
- Scope, design and build custom solutions and reports
- Solution guidance to ensure clients realize their business return on investment
- Supporting and delivering service delivery projects across APAC
- Leading and mentoring team members
The sucessful candidate should posses the following
- MySQL, SQL Server, Excel. MongoDB, Comfortable writing SQL queries.
- Adobe Marketing Cloud, Sitecore, Oracle Marketing Cloud, Umbraco, Magnolia
- Knowledge of software development life cycle with Agile methodology, with continuous integration experience on Jenkins, Bamboo
- Experience working with data and building reports – in Excel and ideally also SSRS
- Generic experience with Web Application ( Apache, tomcat, JBoss, IIS )
- Understanding of backups (SAN, NAS, LVM) & Cloud delivery networks ( Akamai )
- Experience with source control, monitoring agents, hardening/patching
About the company
My client is industry’s leading marketing services company, with a broad array of data-driven, multi-channel marketing solutions include strategic consulting, acquisition and customer database technologies and analytic services, predictive modelling, loyalty management, and direct and digital agency services.