Application Solution Architect
Salary 20 days AL
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Kitee Fu
Date posted 22 September 2016
This rapidly expanding luxury retail operation is looking for a highly experienced solution architect with extensive entreprice and cloud solution integration experience to join their APAC business.
About the Job
The Solution Architect is responsible for architecting and designing comprehensive solutions that meet functional requirements in support of a given initiative. This position plays a role in establishing architectural vision and direction, architects solutions, provides advice and guidance, monitors emerging technologies, and assists in software and service procurements. The solution architect works with the IT Program heads and the IT functional leads to select, design and specify information systems and their orchestration in the Customer and Retail domains.
About the person
- Broad conceptual knowledge of information technologies and methodologies.
- Experience in assessing a broad range of information solutions and products
- Experience working in complex IT environments, and able to prioritize and plan complex work in a rapidly changing context.
- Experience in developing Services Oriented Architectures (SOA)
- Experience in Master Data Management
- Experience with integration architectures using a middleware / ESB (MS Biztalk)
- Experience in XML schemas design tools (e.g. Altova XMLSpy)
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and databases (Oracle, MS SQL Server)
- Experience with CRM cloud packages
About the company
The sucessful candidate will join a company whose market share has made them the leader in their field. This well recognized brand ofers a great working environment and dynamic team culture and exciting project exposure.