Service Support Analyst
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Kelvin Lau
Date posted 23 August 20192019-08-23 2019-10-22 call-centre-and-customer-service Tsim Sha Tsui HK HKD 22000 25000 25000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Working in a team of 5, this Services Support Specialist position will mainly be responsible for providing service desk functions to both internal users and external clients. This role will also involve in using Excel on technical data analysis.
- Act as 1st point of contact for service delivery within APAC region
- Gather and analyse project requirement with users from different business divisions
- Handle requests from both internal users and external clients and provide proper escalation as well as timely follow up
- Maintain documentation and update various parties on project status
- Bachelor Degree holder with 2 years’ experience providing service desk support
- Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal skills towards both internal stakeholders and external clients across multiple regions
- Technically proficient with Microsoft Excel
- N2 or N1 level of Japanese language skill is required
- Fluent communication, both written and spoken, in English and Chinese
About our client
Our client is an Investor Relations industry specialist most renowned for providing top tier information services to IR and C-level executives.